10 reasons to live in the mountains
1. Mountain Views - How could you resist a view like this? Stunning mountain views are a beautiful backdrop to your everyday life.
2. Skiing - One of our favorite things about living in the mountains is that you can ski or snowboard (pretty much) every day from December to April.
3. Cozy Fires - One of the best kept mountain living secrets is that you get to cozy up by the fireplace nearly year round. You can find us here all winter long.
4. Mountain Lakes - There is something so majestic to be canoeing in a mountain lake with cliffs on both sides and calm water resting between.
5. Fall Foliage - Fall colors come a little earlier and last a little longer in the high mountains.
6. Farm to Table Culture - having a community that values their local farmers and celebrates their food is truly special.
7. Fresh Air - There is something so refreshing about getting out of the city to breathe some clean mountain air.
8. Endless Mountain Adventures - Only in the mountains can you find an endless supply of hikes, climbs, and thrilling adventures.
9. Road Trips - There is so much to see when living in the mountains. A road trip or two are necessary to see it all!
10. The mountains are where you want to be - You’re right: the mountains are a beautiful place to live, with clean fresh air, and plenty of things to do both outside and in town.
If the mountain life is right for you, be sure to get in touch with us to design the mountain home of your dreams!
Follow us on Instagram for daily updates and design inspiration.
See More Posts
Modern Mountain Home in the Yellowstone Club, MT
May 7th, 2019
Designing Kids Spaces
August 8th, 2019
Designing Modern Mountain Bunk Rooms
August 16th, 2019
House Tour - Luxe Mountain Home
November 13th, 2019